Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bouncing Baby Girl

Addison is very active... all the time. I love it! She's got both hands and feet going lately. I've made progress on the nursery today. I found the paper lanterns that I want to make into hot air balloons. I've went to 5 stores just this afternoon and managed to find three lanterns. I have a product recommendation also today. Tums Smoothies. They are the only way I survive the severe heartburn that plagues me day and night since day one. It is almost unbearable at times. I am convinced that Addison will have a head full of hair....or so I'm told by the tellers of wives tales. Have I mentioned lately that she's going to be absolutely amazing!! For those who know I'm somewhat craftly.....Addison will be the best thing I've ever made.

1 comment:

John Ross said...

I can't wait to see some pics of your shower on here!!! Little Addison got some great gifts today!