Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ouch


I hurt a lot these days. For two weeks now. I am guessing all my scar tissue is making the growing part for difficult. It's not fun at all. I know that every minute of every day, I am pregnant. I want to be productive...I have so much to do, yet all I am able to do is work a little and lay down. I am not having that spurt of 2nd trimester energy..or the increased labido. I'd like to know where that went. If anyone sees my energy and labido walking around hand-in-hand...at the park, maybe at the mall...please, let me know, I'd like to get them back!

2 comments:

John Ross said...

Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy! Just remember that you aren't doing 'nothing' when you rest. You are growing a little baby, a person! So resting is actually doing something very important. All that baby really needs when they come is YOU! Sorry we didn't meet up in HH, My phone didn't have any service on the beach or in the hotel. Hope yall had fun!

Jenn Harrison said...

Glad you enjoyed your little surprise gift! Picking out baby stuff is so fun!! Did you guys hit the outlets in HH?? The baby stores had some awesome sales!