Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're Halfway There


I am 20 weeks along today. For those of you counting...that's halfway there. I think the baby knew it too because today I was sure I felt the baby moving. I bent over at the office to pick something up off of the floor. I'm guessing I squished it too much and it started doing what I could only picture to be....a barrell roll. Seemed like it just kept turning and turning for over 5 minutes straight. I like feeling he baby move because it lets me know that it's still there and all right. And BTW, we are the length of a banana this week. Here's the rendering of what we should look like by now.

3 comments:

southernjoy said...

Sooo, you don't know the sex yet?

agirlinawhirl said...

We find out the sex on Tuesday the 17th.

John Ross said...

Awwww! Look at that sweet little baby! /congrats on being half way there!!!