Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower 3

My sister, Sandra, threw me a final baby shower. We had a blast! She really went above and beyond from the decorations to the the food and the gifts. I was surrounded by so many friends and family that it it really was the best day. I was "showered" with wonderful gifts..moreso than I could have imagined. I'm sure Addison is going to be the best dressed little gal around. My favorite items so far are those teeny tiny socks! So, here are my pics from the shower..please note, our dear friend Mr. McCollum made us a cradle out of mahogany wood he brought back from Honduras during mission work. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined.

4 comments:

Lara said...

That cradle is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations again and when you get a chance, send me your address, please! I have a little something something for Addison too since I'm too far away to be at any of your showers. Can't wait to see pictures of her when she makes her arrival!!

Kim said...

You Look Beautiful!!! How Exciting!!! Love reading your updates!!! Take care of you!!! Love--Kim

Anonymous said...

Angela--The cradle is beautiful! I am so glad you had pics of it--Mom told me about it. What a special gift. You are still lookin' good girl! I'll have to give you a call and come by and see Miss Addison's nursery :) xo, Kelly (Thompson)

southernjoy said...

That is a GORGEOUS cradle! How special that gift is...