Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Shout Out

This blog was born nearly 2 years ago. I started it as I began fertility and have turned it into my own little voice amongst the masses. Because I am not extremely technically savvy, I don't know how to track who reads it. I know my friends read it. My family members do as well. But a couple of posts ago, I was tickled to see a comment from "Leanne in Washington". I have no idea of who Leanne is, but it is astounding to me that she has found my little pinpoint of a blog in this sea of internet traffic. I have a new friend in Washington named Leanne that I will continue to share this journey through life with her for as long as she tunes in...and I am honored and humbled all at the same time. So, this blog is to all the unseen readers who I'll never know and never meet. Thank you. It's nice to know you're listening.

No comments: