Thursday, August 20, 2009

Open House

We met Addison's "teacher" today at Reid Presbyterian. I'm so excited that she's going to get to play with a bunch of kids her age. There are six children total in the class. Isn't she too young for open house?

Frankly, I'm glad for the childcare relief. Both of my secretaries turned in their 2 week notice on the same day....THE SAME DAY! What's up with that? Now I'm frantically searching resumes to find a replacement, wrap up a lot of loose ends so that I'll have time to train a new person... all the while trying to keep Addison quarantined into a safe corner of the office.

I laugh to think of the fond memories Addison will have of office supplies when she gets older. Her "toys" today consisted of an old cell phone, a ink pen, a paperweight and a piece of junk mail.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Seen as my youngest is now an official kindergartner :( I am officially on the market to find a job....any job.......let me know where to send my resume!!

Seriously, the way you felt in your previous post is how I am feeling lately as well. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that is will always work out...maybe not the exact way that we intend, but the way that it was meant to be.

I am seriously looking if you need an old friend