Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today I saw myself

There's a spot that we always meet my mother - at Walgreens. It's half-way between my house and her's and it's a good spot to exchange Addison. Today, I saw myself at Walgreens. It was strange, because there was my Infiniti...the one I traded in for my new Pilot...parked at the Walgreens, in the same spot where I usually waited for mom. It's a wonder the owner didn't come running out because I was walking around the car and peeking inside, trying to see if my tale-tale marks were still on that car. They were. The dent on the front, the tear in the seat, the scratch on the bumper - ALL there.
It was such a wild occurrance because that was my car for nearly 7 years. And now someone else was driving it - had their high school tassle hanging from the rear view mirror (which had nearly fallen off one time and had to be reglued). I thought about going in the store to try and find the owner....but then again, I'd hate to bust their bubble of having a "new" car by letting them know all the problems that I've had with it and the ones I didn't fix just to trade it in.

No comments: