Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Circus

The greatest show on earth came to town. I had wondered how Addison would like the performers and the lights and the loud music. Turns out she was a champion circus attender. She cheered, she screamed, she got excited. In short, she loved it!
There were definitely some favorite moments, all of which included the animals. Elephants were here all time favorite with the lions coming in a close second. She said goodbye to the lions for 5 minutes after they'd left the arena.
To say Addison is fun at this age is a huge understatement. She's amazingly entertaining and I am in awe as more and more of her words are coming together to form actual sentences. My favorite word of the month is "ponytail"...pronounce by Addison, "po-ya-tay-ya!" She's managed to add a syllable. Too cute!
Here's some photos from the circus. I'm still convinced you could hear my child over the crowd calling for her beloved "elesants!"

No comments: