Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Argh!

It's snowing...or at least it was for 5 or 6 flakes today. Very exciting for a native Augustan. I'm sure there is already a rush on the grocery stores for bread and milk and bottled water. I think the most we can hope for is frozen trees tomorrow morning with a few slick puddles here and there. We were almost in a wreck on the way home from dinner. A guy in a really big truck ran a red light. It was a close call, but Michael is an excellent driver...hence, I am here writing a blog instead of standing in the rain waiting on a tow truck or worse.
All right, on to the subject at hand. I'm sooooo irritated today. Michael says it is getting progressively worse. Suddenly the entire world has turned into idiots in my opinion. Not only that, but it has now become my obligation to feel the burden of all their incompetence...and get furious about it. I am trying to hold on to reality. That is amounting to a whole lot of counting to 10. I don't think I'm very good at it. All the employees got yelled at today and I dared them to tick me off any further. And my Michael...he just keeps a safe distance and when I calm down, he comes over an gives me a hug. What a trooper. Homework for today...breathe in...breathe out...1, 2, 3, 4...

No comments: