Monday, January 28, 2008

Excitement at home

On a side note today. I have to tell about our eventful evening yesterday. In a nutshell, a burglar broke into Michael's truck. Michael fired at the man and then tried to follow him as he ran down the street. The man called 911 himself to report that he'd been shot in the leg. He had stolen our GPS from the truck and had it on him when they found him. The amusing part of it all is the picture of Michael, standing on the porch in his undies, yelling at our intruder. The amazing part of it is that Michael protected us and our house. I am proud of him for being that kind of man. I'm excited that he will be that kind of father. You can read the story here :http://www.wjbf.com/midatlantic/jbf/news_index.apx.-content-articles-JBF-2008-01-29-0005.html
or see video here: http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/14598997.html

1 comment:

Lara said...

WOW! I watched the video too :) I can't believe this keeps happening to you! I'll say a prayer that you sleep well tonight.