Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Six Flags over Thurman

This roller coaster has reached the top of the really big, really scary hill and Michael and I are perched in the first car at the edge of the drop, peering over the front rail at the stomach dropping plummet that awaits us. My cycle started today. This is a big deal this month..a really big deal. Tomorrow I go to see the doctor for another check of good old ovaries. I asked my nurse today about the new shot I was supposed to start soon. She informed me it was a whole lot more than just adding one shot. I think I'll know a date tomorrow...THE date. They'll give me a new medicine schedule and then the fun begins. Tomorrow is also the day all the money is due. It will the largest single credit card purchase I've ever had to make...$10,000.00. The card may just burst into flames. Maybe I'll name our child Visa Thurman..lol. So, I'm excited...I'm nervous...I'm hopeful. So..here we go...wheeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I'll be praying for you and Michael tomorrow. I love the roller coaster metaphor :) Guess all those years of writing at Berry did pay off???